Rewards From Him




Psalm 127: 3
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Psalms 139: 13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Snow Day

On the 7th, we got the littlest bit of snow, but we took advantage of it, and bundled up to go outside. I found real snow suits at the consignment shop, so bundling them up is SO much easier this year. Also, I double glove them, so Sophie lasts just a little bit longer. She is just like me, and the minute something gets cold she melts down and wants to go in! Here she is pausing for one moment(not happily!) so I could snap a picture.
Jack eats snow off of his gloves the entire time he is outside, and then complains his mouth is cold. Silly guy! Matt said that when he took them out later that week, Jack actually eating mulch! Ridiculous!
Jack on the Kangaroo Climber. The second picture is from last year. He has gotten so big lately!

Rosy little cheeks!

This one might be my favorite. I still can't believe I had kids with such gorgeous blue eyes!
Little girl. She's hard to photograph because of the glare off of her glasses.
Getting warm and enjoying some hot cocoa. Jack refuses to drink warm milk, so he gets chocolate milk instead. Both kids like to have some marshmallows for in their cups, and some to eat.

1 comment:

Mom2Zoey said...

I know me too! Zoey's eyes are hazel and I think Finn's eyes are going to be brown but Delaney has sparkly blue eyes :) All I ever wanted was a blue eyed kid.