Rewards From Him




Psalm 127: 3
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Psalms 139: 13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Buffalo Bound

After Christmas this year, we made our annual trip to Buffalo. We love visiting with family, and the twins were so excited to stay at Aunt Jean's house! They spent the majority of both days outside in the snow. It was the first time they had been able to go out in the snow, and they loved it!
The first day we were there, we celebrated Great Grandma's birthday. The big 8-0! Here is Great Grandma reading to the twins. They love to be read to, and Aunt Jean has a big stash of Christmas books the twins have never heard before.
This was really sweet! After we sang to Great Grandma, and were eating cheesecake, Jack walked over to Great Grandma, and told her, "Happy Birthday!" He can be such a little sweetie when he wants to!
No idea why Sophie was sitting on the counter eating a cookie, but I thought it was cute that she was sitting like this. Matt used to call me a monkey because I had a habit of sitting really strangely at tables when we first met!
If you had any doubt that my son was a nut, well now you know! Here he is playing with one of the gag gifts.

We brought some of the twins toys with us, but boxes and balloons were by far their favorite toys! Here they are playing in the box that Great Uncle Tom's dishwasher came in. (Sorry this picture is so blown out!)
Peek-a-boo!
On Thursday, Matt turned 29! Happy Birthday Matt! We celebrated at Aunt Shirley's house with the Keller Clan. The kids got to meet Mona and Nigel this year, and they had so much fun! The three older kids sat at the dinner table together, and chatted away!
Happy Birthday! It's so nice to be a kid, and get to help everyone blow out their candles! Matt got treated to wings, cake and peanut butter swirl ice cream. Yum!
Our little trip went so fast this year, and we loved every minute of it! Can't wait until the whole Anderson Family gets together again this summer!

1 comment:

Mom2Zoey said...

We missed seeing everyone this year but traveling with a 3 week old just wasn't a good idea ;)