Rewards From Him




Psalm 127: 3
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Psalms 139: 13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

PA Farm Show

Last Thursday we went to the Farm Show, and met a friend. We did a ton of walking, and got to see tons of neat things. Cows, sheep, pigs, ducks, chickens, a clown(which I tried to pretend wasn't there), a big butter sculpture, and an indoor play area. We had a hot dog, chicken nuggets, fries and a yummy milkshake for lunch. I'm not much of a farm show girl, but the kids did have fun!
Here is Sophie in the "bird" room. If you have never smelled chickens and ducks, well then consider yourself lucky! They stink! This is what Sophie thought of the smell. Look at her little face! She was SO mad at me for subjecting her to this! HA! Oh, and look at her feet! She insisted on wearing her princess sparkly shoes! Silly girl! They were terrible for walking in all day!

Jack looking at the pigeons while Sophie continues to plug her nose!
Pigs! Right next to this calm pig was a mother feeding her piglets. It was totally crazy! They were squealing at each other, and pushing each other out of the way. I wish that the twins could have gotten a better look!
And this is what happens when you walk a mile or two, and miss your nap. Sophie told me she was going to go upstairs, and about fifteen minutes later I ran up to check on her. She was out! I'm not really sure what all of the wipes were for! HA!

No comments: