Rewards From Him




Psalm 127: 3
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Psalms 139: 13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Iphone Photos

I was trying to upload some recent videos of the kids, but they are all oriented wrong, and I'm not sure that everyone wants to strain their neck by turning their heads to the side! ;) Instead I am posting some photos from my phone. These are all quick shots on the go, when I think to pull my iPhone out!

Sophie at Panera with a cinnamon roll the size of her head! She loves sweet things!

Jack looking goofy in his soccer outfit. He is always making silly faces!
Jack's new haircut. He sat in the chair all by himself this time! This one was taking just a few days after the last one. Doesn't his haircut make him look older?

A little snowman craft we did last week. Sophie named hers, "Sophie," and Jack named his "Jack," but later changed it to "Lightning."

Painting a mug for Daddy at Color-me-Mine before Christmas.

This was from the summer, but is one of my favorite pictures of Sophie. She actually smiled for the camera, which never happens!

Sophie cuddling up on our ottoman. There is just enough room for her!
Jack's blue lollipop face. This one is also from the summer.
Just a few random everyday shots! I'm going to work on figuring out how to turn the videos around...and I'm going to make sure I don't hold the phone that way anymore! HA!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!