Rewards From Him




Psalm 127: 3
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Psalms 139: 13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My Gym-"The Monkey Gym"

The last couple of months, we have been taking the twins to a place called, "My Gym." It's a great big indoor gym, where the kids can run around and climb, jump, play, and explore their bodies. Once a week, we have a "class," which has a structure, including, circle time, practice skills, new gymnastics, songs, and games. They change the equipment once a week to maintain interest. The first few weeks, the twins were very shy, and didn't participate without a lot of encouragement. After that, they readily participated, said their names out loud in front of the group, and sat for the puppets. It was interesting watching them grow and change over a few short weeks. Sophie isn't as adventurous as Jack, but as the weeks passed, she became more confident in herself. Jack can be wild, but he was able to keep himself under control the more we went to the gym. It was really good for the kids, as a start to interacting with other kids, and in a group setting. We have just joined a MOM's club, and are hoping for even more interaction in the future!

Climbing the monkey bars with Daddy.

Going up the monkey bars the wrong way, of course!
A blurry jump into the ball pit! Sophie wouldn't go into the ball pit unless their were no other kids inside! HA!

Jumping on the trampoline while Daddy throws a ball at him! I think it's a part of Matt's training plan! ;)
Sophie LOVES balance beams! She is really good at taking her time and staying on them. She also prefers to dance across the room instead of walk! Such a girl!


No comments: