Rewards From Him




Psalm 127: 3
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Psalms 139: 13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Monday, October 4, 2010

Knoebles Park


For my birthday on September 13, we took the kids to Knoeble's Amusement Park. The grandparents, and Uncle Matt and Aunt Nikki, tagged along at my request. It's a good thing, because I was so exhausted by the end of the day, it was nice to have help! The park was just open from 12-8, so we got there, had lunch, met up with everyone, and rode on some rides. Sophie was hysterical on the first ride, "The Whip." I wish I had video of it! The Whip goes in a circle, but has two long sides. It goes slow along the sides, and then whips the cart around the curve. Sophie was not expecting it, and the look on her face was priceless. Jack on the other hand, loved it, and was all smiles! Sophie's favorite ride from the day was a pink car she could ride in. She called it "Chooki," which is a toy she has at home. Jack liked all the rides, but especially liked the rides that were a bit more advanced, and action filled. He's a daredevil! It was a good way to spend a birthday!

No comments: