Rewards From Him




Psalm 127: 3
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Psalms 139: 13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Using Silverware

If there is one thing you should know about me, it's that I don't do mess. I HATE things like paint, or sloppy foods, and smeary, messy things that take forever to clean up. But, I realize this is a fact of life when you have kids. It is time to grin and bear it, and to let the kids start to use silverware. They probably should have been doing it for a long time now, but we tend to go with whats easiest in our house, due to the fact that we have twins. I started giving the kids silverwear a few weeks ago. Just forks to start. They did really well. We decided to move onto yogurt and spoons. Ugh, mess city. But the LOVED it. So I turned my back, and just listened to them having a good time. Then I asked Matt to clean it up this time. Did I mention how much I love him? HAHA! Here are the little munchkins covered in yogurt. Did any of it get in their mouths? I'm not sure.

1 comment:

Mom2Zoey said...

I with you on this one! I hate the mess! Delaney can use a fork and spoon fine but still chooses to eat with her hands. She insists on dipping all her food in some sort of condiment too. So by the end of every mean she has styled her hair with kethcup, painted the table with blue cheese or given herself a facial with yogurt. I basically have to bathe her after every meal. Yuck!