Rewards From Him




Psalm 127: 3
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Psalms 139: 13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Snowy Day

We got an inch or two of snow the other day, and when Matt got home, we decided to take the kids outside to play. Who in the world came up with the idea for snow suits? My kids were just like the kids from "A Christmas Story." Jack refused to walk anywhere, and Sophie just sat on the ground. She took her glove off, and then got mad when her hand got wet. Matt put it back on, and then she was mad it was on again! We were lucky if we made it fifteen minutes outside, but it was fun (for Matt and I!), and long enough to snap a few pictures.

2 comments:

Mom2Zoey said...

Delaney takes her gloves and boots off when she is sick of being outside. I will be in the middle of shoveling and have to stop because she wont keep her stuff on. They both enjoy playing in the snow though.

k.m. said...

too cute, love the outfits! they look so warm.