Rewards From Him




Psalm 127: 3
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Psalms 139: 13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Monday, December 8, 2008

O Christmas Tree

We put the Christmas Tree up yesterday, with the lights and some garland. The kids were excited. Last night, after they went to bed, Matt and I put up ornanments. We decided not to risk the beautiful ornments that we have collected over five Christmases, and to put up unbreakable bulbs instead. I guess I should mention that (of course!) Jack found a way to break them! This morning when they woke up, we turned on the lights, and they were thrilled. Of course Jack has tried to take all the ornaments off of the tree several times, but their reaction was priceless. Now it feels a little more like Christmas around here.

2 comments:

k.m. said...

great pictures. our kids love the tree also. after every nap this week when noël wakes up i find her trying to sneak candy canes. abe wakes up every morning and points at it saying, oh teeee!"

~kellie

Mom2Zoey said...

I just love having our tree up. The glow at night is so peaceful. After the first week Delaney hasn't bothered it. Hopefully Jack will lose interest too.