Rewards From Him




Psalm 127: 3
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Psalms 139: 13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Turkey Day

Last Thursday we drove up to my Aunt Angie's for the Perini Family Thanksgiving. Yum! We all ate like crazy and had a good time. The kids loved the food, but they couldn't get enough of their Great Uncle Dick's mashed potatoes. They have chedder cheese and french onion dip in them. They are pretty good if I do say so myself. The kids had the most fun chasing The Lesher's cat around, and barking at it. Yes, they said, "Woof, Woof" to the cat. That night we stayed at Aunt Marcy's house, and the kids did fabulous, and Matt and I got to rest too. The kids chased around the Perini Family cat also, and by the second day, Jack was saying, "kitty." We had a great couple of days, and lots of good food and family. We have so much to be thankful for. Our family, near and far, our health, Matt's secure job, and tons more things. It is so easy to see how much God has blessed us, and we are so thankful for this.





Yum! The twins enjoying dinner.

Grandma helping to feed the kids.

After dinner walk. The kids wanted to be outside the whole day. Matt took Jack sledding after the walk.

Jack wouldn't sit still for a picture, so there is only one of Sophie. What a cutie!

Family Portrait. Matt says I look "frazzled". But I think that's most days!

No comments: