Rewards From Him




Psalm 127: 3
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Psalms 139: 13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Friday, December 19, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Alicia Anderson tagged me with a few questions about Matt and I. so here goes. Maybe one day the kids can read this! ;)


1.How long have you been together? November 26, 2001, so seven years.

2.How long did we date? About 2 1/2 years

3. How old is he? Matt will be 27 in two weeks! Happy B-day!

4. Who eats more? Matt. But I have been known to eat more when it comes to things like ice cream or brownies.

5. Who said, "I love you," first? Matt. I remember EVERY detail to this day. It was the day before Valentine's Day.

6. Who is taller? Matt, I am a shorty.

7. Who does the laundry? Me. Laundry is my favorite chore.

8. Who does the dishes? Me.

9. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me. And no Matt, I am not giving it up. You picked your side when we got married, and that night made it final. ;)

10. Who pays the bills? I physically pay the bills, but without Matt and his million and one jobs they wouldn't get paid.

11. Who mows the lawn? Ahhh...the lawn. The tennent downstairs used to do it. Then Matt's dad did it for a little bit. Thank God it is winter, although Matt was thinking about paying a nice boy who lived down the street. ;)

12. Who cooks dinner? I do. I'm not sure Matt knows how to use the microwave! HAHA!

13. Who is more stubborn? That could go either way

14. Who kissed who first? Matt kissed me. I was very shy. Should I admit that I remember EVERY detail of that kiss too?

15. Who asked who out? Matt asked me to a Saves the Day Concert.

16. Who proposed? Matt, although I bugged him like crazy until he did it.

17. Who is more sensitive? Me. I am overly sensitive.

18. Who has more siblings? We have the same number. And our older and younger siblings are the same ages.

19. What were you doing ten years ago? I was in high school. Playing soccer, running, being a typical high schooler. Wonder what Matt was up to at his high school?

20. Five things on my to-do list: get ready for our Buffalo trip, finish Christmas presents for the Grandparents, get my hair cut, finish the laundry, pay some bills.

21.Things I would do if I was suddenly made a billionaire. Too funny! Matt should answer this one, because I am sure he has a detailed plan. Like down to the penny. ;) I have some places in mind that I would love to donate lots of money to!

22. Three of my bad habits: biting my finger nails, eating too many sweets, being anxious.

23. Five places I have lived: Birdsboro, PA; Shippensburg, PA; Harrisburg, PA; West York, PA; Wrightsville, PA. All in PA...I'm a homebody.

24. Five jobs I have had: Washing hair at a hair salon(ICK!), Working in an office with my mom, waitressing at Bob Evans...the tips were horrible!, Being a substitute teacher...too much stress!, Working as a preschool teacher. I loved it!

25. Things people don't know about me: When I was younger, my brother and sister said I sang like a dying cow. I have the nickname "Amy Bean Head" and other variations because I had to go to the hospital when I was little for sticking beans up my nose. Yeah, I was a wierd kid!

Don't we look young?


I tag Heather.

3 comments:

Mom2Zoey said...

When is that picture from? You are too cute!

Mom2Zoey said...

Oh, and it's ALICIA. Ha!

amy a said...

Oh I'm so sorry! I know that that isn't how you spell your name! I have an Alisha friend, and I always get confused! I fixed it, so it's right!
That picture is from right after we got married. Almost five years ago!