Rewards From Him




Psalm 127: 3
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Psalms 139: 13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

We've been busy!

Has it been almost two months since my last post? As my grandmother would say, "EEKKK!" In my defense, we have been super busy. I feel like I don't ever have a chance to sit down and take a breath, let alone write a blog post. Matt really started to bug me about getting back into writing posts, and he's right. I need to keep recording our life! HA! So, here is two months worth of posts. Get ready to go into picture overload. And maybe you'll be as surprised as me, as to how much bigger the twins look than two months ago. They sure aren't babies anymore, sigh. Enjoy the posts, and I will defintely get back into writing them!

1 comment:

Mom2Zoey said...

Finally! The are looking so grown up! I know it goes too fast! I can't believe my baby is 5!
Delaney is only 25lbs at 27 months and Zoey is only 33lbs at 5 so Jake and Sophie are both a great size. You have some great kids there!