Rewards From Him




Psalm 127: 3
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Psalms 139: 13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Kangaroo Climber

We got the twins a new climber for the backyard! They love it! And the best part? It was cheap because we bought it used from Craigslist. Shhh! Don't tell the twins, they have no idea. Jack jumped right in, and climbed all over it, and used the slide. It took Sophie a couple of days, and then, on her own time, she slid down the slide. Now she loves it, and that is the first place she goes when we go outside. I love that summer and warm weather days are here. Jack loves to pick up his "steeeks." And Sophie loves hanging out in the breeze, and spinning in circles. Fun, fun, fun!


2 comments:

Mom2Zoey said...

We have one too and the girls love it. Delaney tries to jump off so I have to watch her like a hawk though.

jp said...

jack - boo!
sophie - eek! - does he bite?