Rewards From Him




Psalm 127: 3
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Psalms 139: 13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Easter

We had a very busy Easter weekend! Grandma and Grandpa A came on Saturday, and brought the kids chairs and some clothes. We had dinner, and a nice time out in the backyard.

Easter Baskets for the kids. We didn't do anything last year(I know, I'm a bad mommy!) So this year, I made them little baskets with a book, a whirly-gig, tadoodles markers, new sparkly cups, and little windup chickens that jumped. The chicks were by far their favorite!


Ok, their favorite after the chocolate. Matt I hid chocolate in eggs after the kids went to bed on Saturday night. The kids ran around and found them. And tried to eat ALL of the candy. Why didn't that occur to me, that they would want to eat all of it? Matt I quickly ran around and took the chocolate out of the eggs before they could make themselves sick!



All dressed up for Easter Sunday. On our new couch I should add!


Sunday we spent with Grandma and Grandpa P. I know the pics are horrible, but someone(Laurie) messed with my camera settings, and I didn't get one good pic. But you can see the baskets my mom weaved for them if you look closely. Sophie knew exactly what to do with the little farm animal eggs in the basket, and Grandma had to quickly pick the chocolate out so that Sophie wouldn't eat it all! We spent the day with the whole Perini family, and had lots of fun, and ate lots of good food!

All in all, it was a great (yet exhausting) weekend!

No comments: