Rewards From Him




Psalm 127: 3
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Psalms 139: 13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Sophie's Ultrasound

Yesterday we had an ultrasound at the hospital for Sophie. It was her six month checkup. I was dreading the ultrasound, because I knew Sophie would hate it. After about ten minutes of solid screaming, the ultrasound tech had all of the pictures she needed. It wasn't TOO bad, but I would like to not repeat it any time soon! The Dr. said that Sophie looks great, and that she won't have to see him again for two years. Do you think at 3 1/2 she might not scream? Praise God for healing, and taking care of Sophie! We are so thankful that she only had to have one surgery, and that now her renal system is working!

No comments: