Rewards From Him




Psalm 127: 3
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Psalms 139: 13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sophie @ 11 Months

Sophie is taking more and more risks these days. She has been cruising more, and pulling up occasionally. She also has come out of her shell, and is becoming more social. This month she learned how to make "fish-lips" after her Aunt Laurie showed her how. She says "dada" in reference to Matt, and she says "Hi" when waving at someone. The other day I told her to say, "Hi Jack," and it came out sounding like "Hi Dack." I wonder if that will be her nickname for him? Her favorite food is still watermelon, as well as grilled cheese and mac and cheese. Her recovery is going really well, and she seems to be healed. She has two scars that I think bother me more than her. I think I am going to put some Mederma on them to see if it will soften them up a little. I am very thankful to have the surgery behind us, and thank that God took care of her! These pictures are also from this weekend at the park.

1 comment:

Patti said...

Hi, my name is Patti and I work with the Mederma product and wanted to talk to you regarding our Mederma for Kids product as well as our Mederma Cream +SPF30 product. If you are interested in further information and possibly product in exchange for review posts, please contact me at pboone@quixotegroup.com. Either way, please check out our websites at www.medermaforkids.com and www.mederma.com for more information on these products and usage instructions. There are also discount coupons available on our sites. These are both great products that I know will help with Sophie's scars.