Rewards From Him




Psalm 127: 3
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Psalms 139: 13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Monday, September 15, 2008

One Year Ago

More nostalgia...if you can consider a year ago "nostalgic!" This was me last year. Yeah I know, I was HUGE. I don't know how I managed to get around with that huge belly! This was just about the only outfit that fit me. It is hard to believe now that I ever had TWO babies inside of me. When I got the epidural in the hospital I cried. I knew I would never feel them move inside of me again. I do miss that sometimes even now, although I love seeing them and holding them now!

2 comments:

Mom2Zoey said...

Great pic! It's hard to believe they ever fit in there isn't it. My waist was 46" around with Delaney! And I only had one in there.

amy a said...

That is how big I was when this picture was taken! We had the Anderson shower at 34 weeks, and Aunt Jean measured my stomach and left me with the string to remember it by. I guess she knew better than me that I would appreciate it someday. At the time I did not find it amusing!