Rewards From Him




Psalm 127: 3
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Psalms 139: 13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Friday, September 12, 2008

Jack Walking

Jack has not slowed down one bit since we told you he started walking. He is an "expert" walker now, and walks all day, never getting down to crawl anymore. We had a playdate with two twenty month old boys on Monday, and Jack chased them all over the house! Here he is over the weekend chasing a car around the room.

1 comment:

Mom2Zoey said...

We have watched that video 5 times already and the girls clap and say "again, again" every time. Too cute!