Rewards From Him




Psalm 127: 3
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Psalms 139: 13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Birthday Photo Shoot

Now that everyone has received their birthday invites, I can share some of the pictures that didn't make it onto the card. Matt and I dressed the kids up, and took tons of pictures as usual. We used the one corner in our house that doesn't have windows in the way, but Sophie kept crawling away, so that didn't last long. Next we used the "double camp chair" with blankets draped on top of it, but Sophie fell off onto her head. I could see it happening, but I was behind the camera lense, and couldn't do anything to stop it. Poor baby. After that she had a bruise, and we cleaned up shop because comforting her was more important! Matt and I can be a little picture crazy, so we endend up with a ton of pictures to choose from. I'd say that we did a pretty good job, as it is extremely hard to get two one year olds to sit still for even a minute. Here are a few of the good and the bad.

The invite pictures.

Jack looking at her bow so that he rip it off.

I love that I have a daughter so I can dress her up in pretty dresses and bows!

Holding hands. Sophie is getting dangerously close to the edge!

Post fall with their loveys.

No comments: