Rewards From Him




Psalm 127: 3
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Psalms 139: 13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Jack @ 11 Months

Jack is still the monkey we know and love. His middle name is still trouble. Except now he can walk all over the place. It is so strange and exciting to see my little guy walk fluidly across the room like he has always been able to do it. Just to give you an example of how much trouble he is, he broke our gate apart the other day when I was going to the bathroom. Thank God he didn't leave. I about had a heart attack when I saw what he did! Besides the new skills in mobility, he is very interested in tinkering with things to see how they work. He puts things in, only to take them back out. He pulls the drawers on our toy cabinets in and out. He opens the "trunk" on one of our little cars, sticks something in it, and closes it. He is so busy ALL day long! Jack's favorite foods are plain pasta and watermelon, although he really does like everything, even zucchini. He seems to be getting bigger all of the time! Here a few pictures from this weekend. The first one was taken at a park while we had a picnic with my family. The second one is Mr. Trouble, himself, in action!


No comments: