Rewards From Him




Psalm 127: 3
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Psalms 139: 13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Sophie @ 9 Months

Oh Sophie! She is too funny. What a big attitude for such a little thing! She knows exactly what she likes and doesn't like, and is not afraid to let you know! And she is like Matt in so many ways...what a little Daddy's Girl. She isn't crawling yet, and in fact if you put her on her belly she gets very angry. If you let her go for a little while though, she starts to move backwards. She does love to stand though, and tricks everyone into holding her up! She would stand at our play tables all day long if she could. So far she can say "dada", "nana", and "lala". We have heard "mama" from each of them at different times, but nothing consistent. Sophie spends most of her day fending off Jack. He loves her so much he has to be around her all day long! He also has to take everything she has. She has learned to grab onto everything very tightly. Sometimes he gets overly excited and crawls over top of her, or pushes her down when she is standing, so I guess she has the right to be a little scared of him. She slept through the night for the first time on the 20th. I was shocked! We don't see any teeth yet, but they look like they might be somewhere under the surface.I wonder what she is thinking here? I don't think she is too happy with him...


Defending her toy from Jack.

No comments: