Rewards From Him




Psalm 127: 3
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Psalms 139: 13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Out with the Old, in with the New

Things are changing here! We have seen huge changes with the twins in the past month. Jack is now starting to stand for 10-15 seconds(yes, I count in my head!). He is getting so brave. He actually pushes himself off as if to say, "Look at me!" He loves walking behind the hippo, but there isn't much space in here for him to go very far. Also, he loves to be near Sophie. Anywhere she is, he wants to be. And he loves to make her laugh. Sophie is starting to get brave, and has started cruising. She just might skip crawling altogether, as she has discovered a new way to get around. She sits on the floor with one leg twisted out, and the other twisted in, and scoots around. It isn't pretty, but it gets her around. Also, both twins have started to prefer feeding themselves some table food. They love cheese, which seems to be a family trait, but who doesn't love cheese? They have also tried, watermelon, pears, cantalope, and pasta. It is getting hard to feed them babyfood, because they are starting to refuse it. I have to come up with some more foods to feed them so that they don't get bored. Here are some pictures of them eating thier "new foods."

No comments: