Rewards From Him




Psalm 127: 3
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Psalms 139: 13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Catching up With the Twins

It has been a long time since I posted, and boy have things changed around here! For one, I am getting more sleep. The twins slept through the night together for the first time on the 22nd. It was pure bliss, although I did wake up at 4:30 wondering why no one had woken me. They don't do it every night, but they are doing it more and more. I thought I would inform you of some of the things the twins have been up to. I also use this blog as a "record" of what the twins are doing, so this will help me keep track of where they are at nine months. My babies are becoming less like babies everyday!

1 comment:

Mom2Zoey said...

They are so adorable! I miss my baby! They grow up too fast! ~A