Rewards From Him




Psalm 127: 3
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Psalms 139: 13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

FFR-2008

Sunday we left for the big Frainier Family Reunion at Lake George, New York. It took seven hours to get there, and the twins did really well in the car. Much to our surprise, they also did really well sleeping. How nice! Now we know we can take our kids places overnight, and it won't be a total disaster! The twins had lots of family members ooing and aaing over them, and they had a fun and exciting week. The car ride home wasn't as successful, and I had to try to drive while Matt slept, and two babies screamed in the back of the car. Not fun! Here are some pictures from the trip. Take a look at the first one, and click on it to make it bigger. I think it will put the "Who does Sophie look like" question to rest! As nice as it was to get away for the week, we were happy to be home sweet home. Jack ran around like a nut for the two hours before bedtime. I think he thought he would never see home again. What a goofball! Now when do I get a vacation?




No comments: