Rewards From Him




Psalm 127: 3
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Psalms 139: 13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Nine Month Well-Visit

Yesterday morning, I took the twins to thier nine-month check-up. It was with our favorite doctor, Dr. Miller. He is so good with the twins, and he answered all of my nervous-nelly questions. Both babies are doing very well according to the Dr. Jack weighed in at 18 lbs. 2 oz. and grew to 28 3/8 in. UH OH! Matt and I need to work on a new car seat for him as he has outgrown the infant seat. The good news is, he is still right on his growth curve. Although he looks huge, he is only in the 15% for wieght, and 50% for length. Sophie is now 14 lbs. 3 oz. and is 25 1/2 in. in length. She is such a tiny little thing. She fell of the growth curve, but Dr. Miller wasn't worried because he said some kids do that at this age. We have started three meals a day, so hopefully that will "boost her numbers" for the next appointment. Dr. Miller was also able to see my little monkey crawl and pull up all over the room. He was into everything! At least Dr. Miller knew I was telling the truth about all of his new developments! All in all it was a good appointment, and I was very happy there were no shots involved!

No comments: