Rewards From Him




Psalm 127: 3
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Psalms 139: 13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Saturday, October 11, 2008

We Partied Hard

What a gorgeous day we had last Saturday! We had the twin's birthday party in a local park, outside under a pavillion. We had yummy food, meatball sandwiches, panini sandwiches, pasta salad, apples and caramel dip, hot chocolate, and cake and cupcakes (Thank you both Grandma and Grandpa's, and Uncle Greg and Aunt Theresa for helping me with the food. I turned around and the sandwiches were made!). Lots of our friends and family were able to come join us, and make our day special. I made both of the cakes for the twins, and was rather proud of them! Here a few pictures I snapped, but there are more to come because I assigned my sister the job of photographer, and she hasn't given them to me yet...hint, hint. Such a fun day, and I think I was more excited for this party than I have ever been for any of my own!



2 comments:

Mom2Zoey said...

I am so glad they party was a success! It looks like you all had tons of fun. I'm bummed we missed it. Your cakes look awesome!

Mom2Zoey said...

I am so glad they party was a success! It looks like you all had tons of fun. I'm bummed we missed it. Your cakes look awesome!