Rewards From Him




Psalm 127: 3
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Psalms 139: 13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Pool





One of the nicest features about the beach house, was the pool. My dad says, "Who drives all the way to the beach to go to the pool?" But go to the pool, we did! It was nice in the pool, because it was cool and refreshing, there weren't waves that could knock the kids over, and the best part? there was no sand! Sand and kids (at least my kids) creates a huge hassle, so i was nice to avoid that a couple of the days. The kids liked to walk in the pool, jump in the pool, and also have people carry them around. We spent a lot of time in the baby pool as well, because there were lots of toys to play with. Above are a few pictures of all of us enjoying the pool.

No comments: