Rewards From Him




Psalm 127: 3
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Psalms 139: 13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

The Fountains

The community that we stayed in had a large fountain that they turned on everyday at ten o'clock in the morning. It had little grates on the ground, and the water would flow out in a pattern, sometimes softly, and sometimes harder, and then at the end of the cycle, all of the fountains would go off at once, and there was tons of water shooting up. We visited it a couple of times throughout the week. Jack loved it, but wanted to have someone with him when he went into the middle. Sophie will tell you that she didn't like it at all, but I think you can tell by her face that she actually did like it! ;) There were also four little fountains that shot soft, little squirts of water, which Sophie liked more than the big fountains, as you can see in the last photo.

No comments: