Rewards From Him




Psalm 127: 3
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Psalms 139: 13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Beach

August 14-21, our family took a little trip to Ocean City, MD, with the Perini side of the family. My family has been taking trips to the east coast ever since I can remember, and I love that we can pass this tradition onto our kids. According to me, there isn't a more relaxing place on the planet than sitting next to the beach, with the sun warming your skin, and the waves crashing. It's my happy place. We all stayed in a little apartment, in a complex on 67th St. It is actually in the same complex that we stayed in with friends last year. We played on the beach, in the bay, the pool, the fountains, ate yummy food at the buffet at Phillips (Matt and I had a date night!), hang out with family, watched Cars and Up! in the torrential downpour, and just generally had a good time. We didn't spend a ton of time at the actual beach (Matt doesn't really like the beach, or the sun, but I snuck out during naptime a few days), but we did have a really nice vacation! Now to see if I can convince Matt that we need to buy a little house by the crashing waves that I can live in all summer! HA!



1 comment:

k.m. said...

look like you guys have had some fun days in the sun! the pics are great!

~kellie