Rewards From Him




Psalm 127: 3
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Psalms 139: 13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

On the Boat

You may remember from this post, that our trip on the York's boat last year was met with mixed reviews. Captain Donald and his first mate Peter took us out on the boat on Sunday night as the sun was setting. It could not have been a more beautiful night to revel in God's glory. The channel was the most beautiful color of emerald green I have ever seen! And this year, the kids loved the boat. The only time they got scared was when the boat went fast. Sophie was very brave, and wanted to stand in the boat, and feel the spray on her face. Jack was a little more hesitant, but did enjoy himself. It was so much fun watching them on the boat, and Matt and I had just as much fun as they did!





1 comment:

k.m. said...

sounds and looks like a wonderful time!