Rewards From Him




Psalm 127: 3
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Psalms 139: 13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Friday, July 16, 2010

Happy 4th!

The weekend of the 4th was as busy as any other weekend. We spent Saturday at Grandma and Grandpa's house, and played in the pool, played at the park, and ate lots of good food. Then Sunday we went to Grammie and Grandpa's house for more good food, pool play, and a nice walk. These pictures have become a tradition, and my family knows better than to mess with me when I say it's picture time. Ask Matt, I'm pretty sure he thought I was going to sprout two more heads and grow to fifty feet tall if he didn't agree to this! HA! No, I kid, but really, don't mess with my picture taking plans! :)

And Grammie and Grandpa got in on the action this year too!

No comments: