Rewards From Him




Psalm 127: 3
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Psalms 139: 13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Monday, May 31, 2010

Sprinkler Fun!

Last week we had some really hot days! We decided to beat the heat by taking the sprinkler out after we had dinner. The kids were unsure about the sprinkler last year, but this year they loved it. They ran all over the place, and got soaked. Then they moved all of their toys underneath the spray of water, to see which ones filled up. Matt and I sat in our lawn chairs and watched the action. We only got a little wet when Jack moved the sprinkler. And then when we were done, Matt put on Sophie's butterfly towel and pretended to be a bee and chased the kids all around. All in all it was a good time!




No comments: