Rewards From Him




Psalm 127: 3
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Psalms 139: 13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Just like Daddy

The kids adore their Daddy, and love any chance they get to be just like him. Saturday, we stopped by a soccer shop, and they had these little kits(soccer uniforms) that were just the right size for the kids. Ok, really they are huge, but if I stitch up the back of the shorts they will fit just right, with room to grow. When Matt walked in with the kits, Jack started hoping up and down, saying, "Oh, my! Oh, my!." Then, both kids started taking off their outfits to get into the kits. Jack was Messi, and Sophie was Rooney. They ran around the house kicking soccer balls, and yelling, "GGGGOOOOOAAAALLLLL!" Just like Daddy.


No comments: