Rewards From Him




Psalm 127: 3
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Psalms 139: 13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Monday, May 31, 2010

The Patch...


This is pretty much how Sophie feels about her patch. She hates it. I feel so bad for her when I have to put it on. She definitely gets to the point when wearing it, where she just gets mad, and frustrated, and then doesn't really do much of anything. So we try to put it on for around an hour in the morning, and then another hour in the afternoon. We aren't sure if it's the patch or the glasses, but we are really seeing improvements in her eye strength! Praise God!

No comments: