Rewards From Him




Psalm 127: 3
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Psalms 139: 13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Two Year Pictures

Matt and I have decided that we are going to make taking pictures in the park a tradition. If you don't remember last year's pictures, go here. (click on the word here!) We went to a local park the day after the twin's birthday, all decked out in their birthday gear. We let them run around the field while we snapped pictures of them. It was way more work than last year! We did get some good ones though, so I was happy! If you would like to see all of the pictures, once again, there are tons, so click on this link to flip through the pictures on facebook. We hope you enjoy looking at pictures of our kids as much as we do, because there are a lot! ;)


No comments: