Rewards From Him




Psalm 127: 3
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Psalms 139: 13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Friday, October 30, 2009

Trick-or-Treat at the Mall

We took the kids to the mall last night to go trick-or-treating, and collect some loot. (The kids won't know if I eat it all right?) There was supposed to be a Curious George show, but instead it was a witch singing. I'm not big on the whole witch thing, so we skipped out and started trick-or-treating instead. It was good, because we missed the crowds, and were able to pop into Picture People for free pictures. (Free pics of my kids? Sign me up!) Then we came home and visited a few neighbors. The Gates, who live behind us got Sophie a stroller and Jack some Matchbox cars. Needless to say, Sophie had to push the stroller the rest of the way...and sleep with it! Silly girl! We also stopped in at a house of one of our neighbors with kids. Emma gave the twins tons of candy, and invited them in to play. Needless to say, we were done at that point, and let the kids play. It was a fun, and late night!
*Please bear with me that the pictures are all mixed up. It has taken me HOURS to do this post, and I refuse to spend anymore time on this. I see a switch to typepad in our near future. Blogger has me so mad I'm going to throw my computer across the room!!!!
Getting candy at the bookstore. It took the kids a little while to understand how to take the candy and put it in their bag.(Of course their mom kept telling them the candy wasn't a good choice when they took things that would get stuck in their teeth. Matt thought I was crazy!)
Waiting with Scooby-Doo to get their pictures taken.
Getting candy.
Sophie's little cat costume. Matt taught her to say, "Meow," and to pretend to lick her paw.
Waiting with Daddy and all the other kids.
Jack-er I mean Lightening McQueen. (Did you really think it would be anything else? ;))

The kids with their homemade treat bags. (I wasn't going to pay $20 to buy two treat bags!)

What a cute cat!

No comments: