Rewards From Him




Psalm 127: 3
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Psalms 139: 13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Standing Tall


All day long, Jack wants to stand. When you hold him up, he gets this huge smile on his face, and checks out everything around him. He especially loves looking down on Sophie. He smiles and coos at her all proud of himself. The ottoman is the perfect hieght for him stand by himself. Today, he surprised the pants off of me when we were playing. He pulled himself TO STANDING on a toy that him and Sophie were sharing. Once he got up, he lost his balance because the toy fell over. OK...didn't he just start sitting on his own like two months ago? I guess we need to get him some toys to stand next to. And definitely a gate. Is it me, or did they just start racing through milestones?

1 comment:

Mom2Zoey said...

That's how it goes. One day they are helpless little babies and the next they are climbing onto the kitchen table and over the gates. Be warned...