Rewards From Him




Psalm 127: 3
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Psalms 139: 13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

7 months, 2 weeks, and 5 days

Here are some little tidbits about what The Twins are up to now:
  • Sophie is saying "dada" all the time. The first time she said it very clear was on Mother's Day. She also discovered her tongue, and it is always hanging out of her mouth. Silly Girl!
  • Jack is so close to crawling! He is an expert at twisting himself in circles and going backwards. He gets up on his knees and rocks, but he hasn't gone forward yet. We are in trouble when he gets there! Shouldn't we be baby proofing already?
  • The Twins have had peas, green beans, peaches, pears, sweet potatoes, prunes, carrots, apples, bananas, yogurt, rice cereal, oatmeal, and Arrowroot Cookies. None of which they like two days in a row. Well, except the cookies(they take after mommy).
  • They are sleeping much better now, and even though they are still getting up twice a night, they eat fast and go back to sleep. And they don't get up at 4:45 am anymore!
  • They only nap for 45 mins at a time. They are driving me crazy with this one!
  • Jack has pulled himself to standing several times since last week.
  • They are the happiest babies! They giggle all the time! Matt can really get them going.
  • Jack learned to roll from back to belly, and demonstrated this skill at 1:14 am Monday night. I was a proud, albiet unhappy, mommy.
  • If I leave the room they will babble and talk to each other like crazy! But when I come back they act like they weren't doing anything. Do you think they are plotting things already?

I can't believe they are almost eight months old. I don't think time has really "flown by" until now. It used to creep by. Now we are busy everyday, and things are just flying! I'll leave you with a few pictures of the twins with thier beloved cookies. That is, they love them until they are done. Then they cry.


1 comment:

Mom2Zoey said...

Sounds like things are moving right along. Soon they will be crawling, walKING, CLIMBING EVERYTHING!!!