Rewards From Him




Psalm 127: 3
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Psalms 139: 13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Friday, May 2, 2008

Jack and Sophie's Secret Language

The twins are too funny lately. They have "discovered" each other. They just check each other out and get huge smiles on their faces. Every once in a while they will "speak" to each other, and it goes something like this:
Sophie: PPPBBBTTTTT(blows raspberries)
Jack: PPBBTHH AIEEEEEEEEE (raspberries followed by screaming)
then Sophie takes Jack's toy and I hear: AHHHHHHH (i think that means give it back im not sharing)
They always greet each other by smiling, and blowing raspberries. I am really not sure why, but this is how they communicate with each other. I can't wait until they are two, and talking about me in thier own secret language!

1 comment:

Mom2Zoey said...

How cute! Delaney seems to have her own language too. She responds back when we talk to her but it is usually just a bunch of blabber. Just wait soon they will be talking back to you. ~A