Rewards From Him




Psalm 127: 3
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Psalms 139: 13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Friday, April 4, 2008

Happy Half Birthday!

Wow, can you believe it has been six months since these little guys were born?
Everyone told Matt and I that "time would fly." Well, it has, and it hasn't. Some days(and nights) drag by. I never thought that I would be so tired yet just wish the night would be over! I am happy to say that everyone is sleeping better these days. Jack slept from 8:00-6:15 the other night. I had to make Matt check on him in the morning to make sure he was ok! Although both babies eat overnight, and Sophie is up as many as three times, I can usually just plop them in thier cribs when I am done.
No matter how the day is though, Matt(I am going to speak for him to) and I end every day in a heap, so thankful that we have been blessed with these wonderful, beautiful, happy babies. As Aunt Theresa told me once, I really can't remember my life without them(although I'm sure I slept better then). So here's to six months with these amazing little guys.
We celebrated thier six month birthday with cereal. Here a few pictures of them. Sophie hates plain cereal, but she will eat it with mashed up bananas in it. Both babies try to grab the spoon out of our hands, and love to feed themselves.



1 comment:

Mom2Zoey said...

How adorable! Happy 6 months little ones! ~A