Rewards From Him




Psalm 127: 3
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Psalms 139: 13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Saturday, March 29, 2008

First Soccer Practice

Wednesday was beautiful day, so we took the twins to thier first soccer practice. It was with the Flames, and the girls were great with our kiddos, even though the twins were a little bit shy. After the practice started we took a walk as a family.

3 comments:

Mom2Zoey said...

Oh, that looks so fun. I long to go outside. It is still only in the 30's here. Zach even had a 2 hour delay yesterday because of ice. I am so sick of winter weather! ~A

amy a said...

Me too! Luckily we have been getting a few nice here and there. It's a whole new world for these guys outside!

Denise said...

Amy, thank you so much for commenting on my blog! I am excited to read through yours. I'm sure I will have a lot of questions for you with my twins coming. Any advice I can get would be awesome! Anyway, thanks again for the comment! I've bookmarked your blog to my favorites!