Rewards From Him




Psalm 127: 3
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Psalms 139: 13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Friday, April 18, 2008

Going for a Hike




Last weekend, we purchased front packs for the twins so that Matt and I could go hiking, or walking somewhere that doesn't have sidewalk, and enough room for the double stroller. The twins were so funny in thier packs. They are so short they could barely see out of them! But they were the perfect height for sucking on the pack. Matt of course took Jack, the 16lb guy, while I got to carry the very petite 13lb Sophie. Let me add though, it is not easy to carry that kind of weight in front of you(how did I carry that much weight when I was pregnant?). The twins loved the walk, and were interested in the trees, and everything around them. We can't wait to do it again. I love this spring weather!

1 comment:

Mom2Zoey said...

We went for a hike yesterday with Tom and Pat to celebrate Zoey's birthday. I carried Delaney in the framed backpack (from Greg & Theresa) and boy was she a lot heavier than last year. After this summer we will be passing it on to you guys. ~A