Rewards From Him




Psalm 127: 3
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Psalms 139: 13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

A Day at the Park

Last Wednesday was a gorgeous day! We took the twins to a park near our house, and walked and played. They loved it, and we did too. They tried out the big slide with Daddy, and the baby swings. Sophie liked the swing more than Jack, but she is a little bit of a daredevil! After being on "house arrest" all winter, it is so nice to be able to get out of the house and enjoy spring.


1 comment:

Mom2Zoey said...

Zoey didn't like the swings until she was 2. I guess it just made her feel too out of control. They look adorable!