Rewards From Him




Psalm 127: 3
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Psalms 139: 13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Do You Think Sophie Is Teething?

Here is Sophie with her Mom and her "Lovie." She seems to be more and more attached to her "Lovie" which is a blanket with a bear head.


Sophie hangs on tight to a cold, wet washcloth and Mom's hand.

Sucking and biting away.

3 comments:

Mom2Zoey said...

Yup! Both Zoey and Delaney didn't get their first teeth until 9 months. Delaney still only has 4 on top and two on the bottom. Sophie's fever could have to do with teething too. Both my girls seem to run a fever when new teeth are coming in. ~A

amy a said...

My Ped Office actually told me that there is no way that a fever is from teething. They also told me teething doesn't cause pain. I almost told the nurse she was crazy!

Mom2Zoey said...

One Dr tried to tell me that too. I have seen a direct correlation though.