Rewards From Him




Psalm 127: 3
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Psalms 139: 13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Friday, February 29, 2008

Five Month Update

Five months! I can't believe it. This past month has gone so fast. Lots of changes are happening around here, and I am sure more are to come this month. Can we really only be one month away from the six month mark?
Sophie's new trick is to blow bubbles. The funny part is that she does this whenever she is mad at Matt or I. She lets us know we have done something she doesn't approve of. Here are few pics of her doing this.



Jack is starting to sit in the boppy. It is for short periods of time, but it is a start! Hopefully they will be sitting up soon, as they are very tired of laying down all day long. Here are some pictures of Jack sitting, and staring down a duck.




We also think both babies eyes are going to stay blue. Jack's are dark blue, and Sophie's are lighter with a yellow ring around the center. Hair color is still a mystery. Sophie is bald. Jack's looks blond some days and red on other days. We shall see in a few months.
I've been saying for awhile that I can't wait to see them do something new. I think we are on the cusp of some huge developments!

1 comment:

Mom2Zoey said...

They are doing great! Zoey started sitting independantly at 5 1/2 months and Delaney at 6 months. Then comes crawling and walking! Ack! It goes way too fast! ~A