Rewards From Him




Psalm 127: 3
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Psalms 139: 13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Jumperoo



Both babies are really holding their heads well, so we decided to bring down the Jumperoo. They are too short to jump, but we thought they might like looking at the different toys on it. Jack had a good time, he even like sucking on it due to the fact that the seat was at mouth level. Everything was great until I got excited with the camera, and he bonked his nose. He fussed a little, but was ok in no time. Maybe we'll hold off on the Jumperoo though, for another day.


2 comments:

Mom2Zoey said...

Delaney LOVED her jumperoo. I started putting her in it around 4 months. She also loved sucking on the seat padding. I still put her in the 360 exersaucer when I take a shower. That way I know where she is and she still likes it. ~A

Mom2Zoey said...

Delaney LOVED her jumperoo. I started putting her in it around 4 months. She also loved sucking on the seat padding. I still put her in the 360 exersaucer when I take a shower. That way I know where she is and she still likes it. ~A