Rewards From Him




Psalm 127: 3
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Psalms 139: 13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

From here...to there...

I know this isn't actually crawling or walking, but Sophie has started moving from here to there. It is a start. Before I know my kids are going to take off in two directions and I won't know who to follow! It sorta seems like this is the beginning of independence. My babies really aren't tiny little babies anymore. I definitly won't know what to do when I wake up one day and they are sixteen!



From here...



to there...

1 comment:

Mom2Zoey said...

This is how it all starts. I remember the first time I layed Delaney down on the play mat and came back and she was half way across the room. Next thing I knew she was crawling and now she is almost walking on her own. I goes so fast! ~A