Rewards From Him




Psalm 127: 3
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Psalms 139: 13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Sunday, January 6, 2008

3 Great Months


Has it really been three whole months? What a blur! Everyday Matt and I say, "How in the world do we have TWO babies?" We have seen even more changes this month as the twins grow and mature. Even though Sophie is getting bigger, you can't tell after holding Jack, but she is growing fast! The best thing that happened this month, was the few occasional smiles shared, and one "conversation" that Jack and Sophie had with each other. We can't wait until they start to play together. I can say, sleep is getting a little better! Sophie can actually put herself to sleep with little or no help, and both babies are cutting down on their nighttime feedings! Hopefully they will be sleeping through the night before their first birthday!

1 comment:

Mom2Zoey said...

Wow! You really can tell that they are getting bigger. I'm glad to hear they are starting to give you a break at night. It is wonderful when they start playing together. Zoey and Delaney already love to build blocks and play together. It is so cute to watch. It goes fast enjoy every minute with them! ~A