Rewards From Him




Psalm 127: 3
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Psalms 139: 13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

New Outfits



We received a package in the mail from Uncle Dan and Aunt Jan the other day. Aunt Jan knitted beautiful blankets for the babies. These great outfits were also inside! The twins look so cute with their hoods up! Neither seemed to mind having hoods on, but Sophie did try to eat hers!

No comments: