Rewards From Him




Psalm 127: 3
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.

Psalms 139: 13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Monday, December 17, 2007

Amazing Pictures





My sister's friend, Thomas, came to visit and took these great pictures of the babies. I love the one of Sophie, she looks beautiful. I also like the one of my cousin Teresa with Sophie. They both look so silly!

1 comment:

Mom2Zoey said...

Wow, those are beautiful! I really like the one of matt and jack? I love pictures of daddys with their babies. They looks so peaceful. ~A